AV&V™ Extreme Duty Cast Iron Valve Guides
AV&V’s Cast iron valve guides are CNC machined. Our alloy allows you to fit both intake and exhaust valves at tighter clearances for better heat dissipation, quieter running and longer engine life.
- Special Hi-temp. Viton O’rings are used to prevent oil infiltration between guide & head.
- Tapered & radiused nose for easier installation and better air flow.
- Unique Super Grip valve seal section : use either OEM style or viton seals.
Unfinished I.D. ready to be easily finished with AV&V’s Carbide reamers. (see reamers section)
High Lift & High Flow application
- For XL 1957 to early 1983
- Made from G2 Cast Iron
- Shortened seal section allows .530” valve seal installation (K312530 and K341530).
- Profiled for optimum airflow.